Ginkgo Leaf has existed for thousands of years, it is one of the oldest existing plants in the world. It can live for thousands of years. It is said that millions of people take ginkgo leaf every day.
Ginkgo leaf has great medicinal value. It contains many medicinal components, such as ginkgo flavonoids, terpene lactones, alkaloids, linoleic acid, phenols, quininic acid, ascorbic acid, ginkgolic acid and ginnone, etc, which have the pharmacologic action of reducing serum cholesterol, controlling blood cells ropiness, regulating angiotasis and elasticity, removing smooth muscle spasm and as an anti-bacterial.
Benefits of Ginkgo Leaf Powder
* Reduce serum cholesterol
* Control blood cells ropiness
* Regulate angiotasis, improve circulation
* Promote blood circulation, enhance the immunity system of aged people.
* Control inflammatory factor, has great effect on tracheostenosis, intestines and stomach ulcer and asthma.
* Improve nervous system recognition capability, clear peroxidized free radicals (free radicals result in brain damage, and are widely recognized as a factor of many diseases resulting from aging) anti-aging, prevents senile dementia.
These statements and claims have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.